Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20677 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,124 (ARS $24,782) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)