Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,342 ($2,974) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 3 hours ago)