Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.122 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,067 ($1,623) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)