Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.421 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,482 ($1,895) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (34 minutes ago)