Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.260 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,265 ($1,922) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (43 minutes ago)