Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.166 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,715 ($1,173) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (44 minutes ago)