Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.890 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,879 (€2,282) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)