Cost of living comparison between Salerno, Italy and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,827 (€1,115) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (43 minutes ago)