Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04590 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,449 (₨53,355) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)