Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04908 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,197 (₨65,133) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)