Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,109 (Rp 16,736,802) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)