Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,644 (€725) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (43 minutes ago)