Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,272 (€1,416) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)