Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,067 (€905) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)