Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,587 (€1,392) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (35 minutes ago)