Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.787 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,663 (﷼ 758) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)