Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.789 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,737 (﷼ 539) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)