Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08752 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,343 (26,769 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)