Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09518 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,384 (46,057 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (37 minutes ago)