Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.475 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 124% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,386 ($2,413) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)