Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.167 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,120 ($1,616) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)