Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,371 (€2,236) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (about 1 hour ago)