Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05733 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,309 (руб 92,597) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (about 2 hours ago)