Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05406 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,275 (руб 60,582) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)