Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05577 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,739 (руб 49,107) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (39 minutes ago)