Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.844 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 90% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,936 (£1,544) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)