Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.501 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 100% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,002 (£1,111) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)