Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.774 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 116% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,666 (£2,444) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)