Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.532 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 107% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,124 (£2,234) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)