Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,385 (€1,901) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)