Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,846 (€1,626) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)