Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,565 (€2,726) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)