Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02957 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,071 (₨137,665) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)