Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02989 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,224 (₨107,877) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)