Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04761 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,007 (₨63,171) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)