Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,206 (₨86,302) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)