Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04628 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,835 (₨61,266) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (32 minutes ago)