Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30596 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,042 (9,944 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)