Cost of living comparison between Safi, Morocco and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32009 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,035 (6,359 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)