Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33870 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,788 (14,137 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)