Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32162 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,587 (8,042 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)