Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.686 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,355 (3,111 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)