Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,858 (€1,149) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (33 minutes ago)