Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.868 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,721 (4,290 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)