Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05422 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,447 (руб 45,137) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)