Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05325 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,686 (руб 31,665) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)