Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05997 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,704 (руб 61,765) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)