Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05487 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,744 (руб 31,775) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)