Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23941 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,446 (R 14,392) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)