Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.456 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,116 (€902) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)