Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,810 (€2,086) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)