Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.713 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,747 (€1,817) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)