Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.778 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,070 (1,164 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)