Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.826 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,660 (€2,002) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (38 minutes ago)