Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,453 (NZ$2,831) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (39 minutes ago)