Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.320 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,093 (NZ$3,058) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)