Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.615 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,476 (NZ$3,241) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)