Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.361 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,282 (NZ$3,084) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (20 minutes ago)