Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.309 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,720 (NZ$1,611) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)