Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.302 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,512 (NZ$2,829) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)