Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.302 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,928 (NZ$1,272) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)