Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05406 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,803 (руб 33,345) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)