Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05483 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,302 (руб 60,212) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)