Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,558 (€1,084) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)