Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,480 (€1,612) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)