Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13708 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,649 (ARS $26,616) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)