Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,312 (€2,186) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)