Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.088 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 168% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,054 ($3,256) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)