Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 170% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,746 ($2,180) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)