Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.205 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 188% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,108 ($4,402) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)