Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 175% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,865 ($2,167) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)