Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,560 (﷼ 6,252) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)