Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,763 (﷼ 3,207) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)