Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,906 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,133 (﷼ 6,155) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)