Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,984 (﷼ 4,735) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)