Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.829 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,654 (﷼ 3,202) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)