Cost of living in Riverside, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.237 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riverside, California (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,977 ($2,773) in Riverside, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (44 minutes ago)