Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11070 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,244 ($U29,304) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)