Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11977 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,283 ($U35,759) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)