Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,674 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,590 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)