Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,466 prices entered by 531 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,800 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)