Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,662 prices entered by 546 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,905 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)