Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20454 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,938 (ARS $14,365) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (42 minutes ago)