Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20151 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,416 (ARS $11,991) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)