Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20574 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,452 (ARS $11,920) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)