Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,690 in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)