Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,399 in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)