Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,131 (€2,196) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (21 minutes ago)