Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.526 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,736 (10,907 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (28 minutes ago)