Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,459 (11,313 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)