Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01029 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,923 (186,943 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)