Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01031 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,199 (310,351 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)