Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,954 (310,504 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)