Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25136 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,742 (R 18,864) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)