Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,332 in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (32 minutes ago)