Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.930 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,393 (€1,881) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (about 1 hour ago)