Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17473 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,138 (Mex$ 17,958) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)