Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17862 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,683 (Mex$ 20,621) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)