Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02757 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 131% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,666 (314,352 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)