Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03460 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 199% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,354 (414,835 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)