Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03011 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 151% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,553 (416,906 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)