Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02873 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 145% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,670 (266,967 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)