Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03128 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 162% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,807 (313,548 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)