Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03395 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 195% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,345 (451,947 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)