Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03238 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 156% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,369 (474,601 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)