Cost of living comparison between Resistencia, Argentina and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20798 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,564 (ARS $12,327) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)