Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20454 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,953 (ARS $9,548) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)